Phytoceramides 40mg. Rice-derived, Wheat & Gluten Free
Anti-ageing Rice-derived Phytoceramides with Ceramide-PCD® from ORYZA. With Anti-oxidant Vitamins A, C, D and E for Skin Cell Rejuvenation and Hydration (Wheat & Gluten Free!) 1 month supply.
(Read More Below)
(Read More Below)
- Ceramide-PCD®, the active ingredient in Phytoceramides by Nutrismartworld improve the cells you see as well as those you don't see within your body. Once taken as directed, cracked and damaged skin is moisturised. Wrinkles and sun-damaged areas fill out and look fresh. Many believe that Phytoceramides are a natural alternative to a facelift, supporting beauty from the inside out. Phytoceramides may help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve the structural integrity of the skin.
- Youthful skin also requires vitamins, the building blocks of health. Phytoceramides by Nutrismartworld has you covered there too as it combines Ceramide-PCD® with 100% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamins A, C, D and E. Each is essential to the health and beauty of your skin. Vitamins A, C, D, and E are powerful antioxidants that mop-up free radicals, unstable molecules that can damage cells, resulting in the premature signs of aging.
- Clinical tests of the active ingredient in Phytoceramides by Nutrismartworld measured an improvement in moisture retention and appearance with a decrease in dryness and roughness. Phytoceramides by Nutrismartworld does what no skin cream can. It works with your body to improve the look and feel of your skin, hair and nails, by increasing hydration, reducing itchiness and redness, minimises lines and wrinkles and promotes skin smoothness.
- Phytoceramides by Nutrismartworld is a nutricosmetic, Outperforms 350mg Wheat-derived Phytoceramides!the revolutionary approach to skin care. The secret in our Phytoceramides is Ceramide-PCD® from ORYZA CERAMIDE ® (Japan). Ceramide-PCD® is made from Rice unlike most phytoceramides on the market which are wheat-derived. Rice phytoceramides have been a beauty secret in Japan for well over a decade and are only now appearing in the UK. Phytoceramides capsules contain 40 mg of Ceramide-PCD®, where other phytoceramides are 350mg. The reason for this is that clinical trials have shown 40 mg of Ceramide-PCD® works better and actually outperforms 350 mg of wheat-derived ceramides.
- Ceramides are naturally occurring lipids found in the skin. Phytoceramides are the plant-derived equivalent of ceramides, a lipid that keeps your skin hydrated and plump. Phytoceramides come from plants including sweet potatoes, rice and wheat. The lipids found in these plant oils are identical to those found within your skin's membrane. Ceramides pass through cell membranes and cannot be stored by your body. As you age, ceramides diminish within your skin, the only way to maintain them is through supplementation. Ceramide PCD - a registered trademark of Oryza®